Overview of Admation and how it solves marketing project managment challenges.
Admation is a marketing project management tool and approval workflow software that helps marketing teams, ad agencies, brands, digital and retail teams to manage the complete creative project life-cycle, from briefing, through to task allocation, resourcing, managing feedback and approvals, and storing final assets.
Designed specifically for marketing teams and ad agencies, it provides the benefit of integrating all the features they need to manage their projects seamlessly into one tool.
What Challenges Does Admation Solve?
Creative projects involve a large number steps and components that are all cogs in the marketing machine and influence the ultimate outcome of the project. And with many steps come a number of challenges which add to the complexity of managing marketing projects. Admation helps these creative teams to overcome some of the challenges they face using more traditional tools and processes to manage their projects.
So, what are some of these challenges:
- No central platform to manage marketing projects. Many marketing teams are still managing their projects without using a purpose built online solution. This leads to marketers spend more time on administrating the project and less time being creative.
- Inconsistent project briefs. A project brief lays the foundation for the rest of the project. Having an inconsistent project brief that doesn’t capture every detail of the project, wastes time and make the process inefficient.
- No structured resource management. All too often marketing teams manage their resources on an ad-hoc basis or by spreadsheets that are time consuming to keep up to date. This means they allocate tasks to resources as they arise instead of being planned and managed with a resource management tool, which leads to inefficient resources management, missed deadlines, and mismanaged budgets.
- A lack of transparency over marketing resources. Not knowing who’s available for a project straight away, not only causes headaches for management but also for the marketing team who feel they have no control over their workload.
- Inefficient approval workflow processes. One of the most common issues with not using a customized and dedicated approval workflow process is that artwork reaches the wrong stakeholder or team at the wrong time. So, although it often seems like a good idea to send artwork to everyone at once, it’s actually counter-productive. This is where a streamlined marketing review and approval system comes in handy.
- Unproductive project meetings. Project meetings can be time-consuming and often unproductive. The time to plan, attend and document meeting outcomes adds up to increasing the already burdened load on marketing teams.
- A lack of collaboration. Still being over-reliant on traditional tools means that marketing teams have no idea what their capacity is when briefing new tasks and projects. Or maybe they do not know that another team member has already reviewed a version of the artwork, and their feedback is not required.
- Inconsistent reviewing processes and the wrong tools. When there’s no effective reviewing processes or tools to streamline reviewing, errors will and do occur. These, ultimately, lead to costly and high revision counts.
- Difficulty collating feedback. When feedback is provided via email, a meeting, a phone conversations, or scrawled on a piece of papers, it’s difficult to collate and makes it tough for marketers to pull feedback together.
If some of these challenges sound familiar, it may be time to consider how a marketing approval workflow and project management tool like admation could help your team manage these challenges.
How admation Helps You Work Better
- It makes project briefing easier. admation’s online custom briefing templates allows your team or colleagues to complete and submit a brief with mandatory information. This, ultimately, ensures that the right information is captured upfront and streamlines the project management from the outset.
- With admation’s deadlines and reminders feature, you can set up project review and approval deadlines which are visible to all stakeholders to ensure that they deliver their feedback and approvals on time. This allows teams to stay on track with approvals and tasks.
- admation’s approval pathways and approval checklists feature makes managing the marketing approval process easy. With it, you can route approvals through a dedicated pathway where all stakeholders are prompted for feedback once a deliverable has been completed and you can set up checklists that they need to tick off before they send their feedback or approvals.
- Knowing who gave which feedback is vital to an efficient approvals process. Admation’s transparent feedback system makes stakeholder feedback and comments visible to all approved users which means that conflicting changes can be picked up before anything gets sent to the creative team.
- In the office, team members often receive handwritten markups that were scanned and emailed. This can get complicated if there are a few reviewers that all have to provide feedback. admation’s online proofing tools allow reviewers to mark up any file type with visible markings and comments so feedback is clear and other’s can also review your feedback.
- Admation’s department dashboard lets you see exactly who’s working on what. This also lets each team member log in and see what work is allocated to them, so they can plan their day and week more effectively.
- Admation has task and resource allocation tools that lets you to allocate tasks and resources in a few easy steps. Once a task is allocated, the team member receives an automatic prompt, and the task gets added to their workload. This makes planning easier and the project management process more efficient.
- Admation has a built-in digital asset management feature that lets you or other users log in and search, manage, download and share digital assets. You can also set permission restrictions on assets and have access to a download history to see which team members are using which assets. This all contributes to make asset management easier.
- It’s vital to have visibility over all project deliverables during the project management process. admation’s built-in reporting tools gives you a customized report that shows you exactly how many projects you have per department and the number of deliverables. This report provides unprecedented visibility for management, but also improves staff morale by demonstrating how much work they’re completing.
Some of the most popular and key features of the Admation marketing project management software include:
The online project brief feature enables marketers to select a custom digitized brief template to capture all the right details for a creative project.
Assign & Reassign Tasks
Re-allocate tasks in a few simple steps by using the Admation Resource Manager.
Admation’s range of online proofing tools lets marketers review work clearly, efficiently, and on time.
Managing Brand Assets
Store and share all your marketing assets conveniently and securely with Admation’s Ad Storage and Asset Library Digital Asset Management modules.
With the marketing calendar, you can view projects under a weekly, monthly, two monthly or three monthly calendar.
Online timesheets let’s you track time spent on marketing tasks and projects and gives you more visibility over resource estimation.
Admation’s Approval Checklist feature enables you to set up customized to-do lists that stakeholders need to sight and check off before approving work.
Re-run Projects. Marketers can re-run a project and associated deliverables with a few simple clicks, making it easier than ever to refresh a campaign that’s run annually or to adapt campaigns for new markets.
Key Dates. Admation’s key dates lets you set deadlines for your projects, campaigns and deliverables. This makes organizing and managing your workflow easy.
The Admation meeting scheduler lets you schedule meetings without clashes or inaccuracies.
Collate feedback in one place and make it easy for marketers to review stakeholder feedback.
The cart is a secure gateway to share assets and transfer files to others outside of Admation.
Admation’s On Hold Feature is another way Admation is helping marketing teams to manage their projects with ease. It lets you put projects on hold which will then no longer appear in the active Projects list and influence project planning.
This feature lets team members reserve a job in situations where it’s not a necessity that everyone review the work.
Admation’s video snapshot tool makes reviewing videos easier. It lets you take screen captures of your videos and then provide clear annotations using a range of mark up tools.
Ensure that the right files are available to the right people at the right time, by ensuring that they are adequately stored post-approval with Admation’s finalize a deliverable feature.
Full Screen Approval
With this Admation feature, you can reduce the number of clicks to get your work approved, by taking advantage of batch comments and approvals for multiple files.
Act on Behalf
Admation’s act on behalf tool is an ingenious feature that provides team member with the ability and flexibility to approve work on behalf of other stakeholders.
Admation’s approval templates enable marketers to set customized approval pathways for their marketing projects.
All feedback received on artwork can be collated into a quick feedback report, clearly showing stakeholder feedback in one easy-to-read PDF file.
Who Uses Admation And Why
Now that you’ve seen what challenges Admation solves, and how it does it, the question is who uses it?
Some of the use cases include:
- Marketing teams. Today’s marketing environment is complex and ever-changing. That’s why marketing teams need to use one project management tool to help manage a growing number of campaigns.
- Ad Agencies & Digital Agencies. Admation makes account service and client management easy and ad agencies can get instant status updates and work-in-progress reports at the click of a button.
- Legal teams. Legal teams play a vital role in the approval process as they’re responsible to make sure that creative output complies with brand and legal requirements. Admation makes managing compliance easier by making sure the legal team is part of the process.
- Retail teams. With retail companies managing multiple brands, it’s easy for the team’s processes to be siloed. Admation allows these teams to bring all their brand practices under one umbrella ensuring consistency in the process.
- Operations teams. With so many marketing projects on the go, it’s easy to lose sight of priorities and progress. Admation’s range of project management tools provide new insights that let teams see the bigger picture and everything in between.
By using admation these teams can take the hassle out of managing creative projects. With its suite of tools, it offers unprecedented ease of planning, managing, and tracking projects from one central platform. Not only does this make life easier for teams, but ultimately improves the final product. To find out how admation can help you manage your creative projects, connect with the admation product team today!